Dog of Honor
WEDDING, FUNERAL OR SPECIAL EVENT BESPOKE SERVICES.
I will be your pet’s ‘plus one’ for your special day, at your dog’s side from the church to the photograph to the reception venue and anywhere else you need them to be throughout your wedding day. Let me make your dreams of having your best friend by your side on the day come true.
If you feel being involved in the wedding may all be a bit too much for your 4-legged friends, I can provide daycare and overnight sitting for your pet in your home, giving you peace of mind that they are safe and cared for whilst you tie the knot.
Why not have me chaperone your “dog of honor” to your wedding or special event to greet guests and be by your side for those special wedding day photos?
This package can be tailored to suit your every need. Includes grooming, taking your dog to and from your venues, and ensuring they have a wonderful, stress-free time. I make every effort to ensure your dog is comfortable during the festivities and then take them home or for a sleepover with me when they have had enough.
If you require home boarding whilst you are away on that all-important honeymoon, this can be arranged.
Price is subject to requirements & location starting from £199 (+£50 for each additional dog).
Steal a Good Luck Kiss
Pets are known to help reduce anxiety. Before you walk down the aisle, spend a few moments snuggling your sweet pooch.
- Pre-wedding day meet and greet where we spend time getting to know you and your furry friend as well as discussing details of exactly what you want on your big day.
- Pick up from your home or chosen boarding kennels on the day.
- 1 hour morning walk.
- Morning feed if required.
- Optional visit to your chosen groomers (additional fees apply).
- We will style them in your chosen accessories plus a brush and ‘spritz’ to get your pooch looking perfect!
- Transport to your venue, with arrival half an hour before the ceremony so your best bud is there to greet guests.
- Full care of your dog during the ceremony and assistance with them posing for photos so you can capture those precious memories with your pup.
- Return transportation to your home or chosen boarding kennels for the evening.
- Whatsapp up dates.
- Exclusive photos of your pooch.
- Includes approximately 8 hours care.
- Up to 2 dogs.
ADD ON SERVICES AVAILABLE
- 1 hour pre-wedding training session to help your furry friend take on whichever role they will play on the big day, from fluffy flower girl to best dog. This can include how to settle quietly, how to greet guests politely, how to walk down the aisle nicely, how to pose for photos, and how to carry a box/bag/ basket down the aisle. £45 in-person / £20 via Zoom.
- Additional hours of pet sitting to keep your pup company while you party. £15 per hour.
- Extra meet and greets / walks before the wedding – available on request dependant on location. £20.