Expert care and off-leash fun
Dog walking with a difference
I know that as much as you love your dog, you can’t be in two places at once, so I offer my dog walker service throughout the day.
Your dog will be walked in a safe open space and will return home, happy and tired. I also provide fresh water, healthy low-fat treats, and a good towel off in wet weather.
My aim is to make each walk the highlight of your dog’s day, giving them a chance to play, socialise, exercise, and explore new sights and smells.
- Group walks £15.00 – additional household dogs £10. Your dog’s safety and well-being are always my top priority which is why I never walk more than 4-6 dogs at one time of a suitable age, size, and playability to your dog. Safe and fun walks.I only ever walk dogs in small groups so that we can supervise them properly and give them the freedom to exercise and explore. Whether your dog is big and bouncy, small but feisty, full of beans, or a little wary, we’ll make sure they walk with dogs that suit their temperament.
- Solo walks – I understand that not all dogs work well in a group and not all guardians want their dog to be walked in a group. During the free consultation, I will find out from you exactly what your pup wants and need.
- Wild weekends – £35 for a 2-hour adventure walk
- Puppy/dog visits £10 – (30 minutes – Toilet break/play/ feeding/ medications)
- Dog sitting overnight £POA
- Cat visits £10 (30 minutes to feed, litter change, play)
- Pet sitting £POA
- Other small animals £8
- Reptiles £10 – (feed, clean, live food care)
My place if your pup is the adventurous, outgoing type or at your place, where your dog is on familiar ground with the comfort of your smell. The bonus here is that you will have peace of mind that your home is taken care of and the plants watered too. Either way, I am your pup’s home away from home and exclusive carer. I only take on 1 dog or two from the same family at a time at mine. 2x hourly walks are included and tons of TLC when we are home. Where ever I go, your dog comes with me so they are never left on their own.
Pet Taxi Service – please contact me to get a quote.